Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cleansing

I don't change, and I don't like it when people change things on me, but I realize that I'm really not liking my blog layout.

When I first started blogging, I thought this was a cool theme, but it's just so busy, the colours are drab, and I just don't like the way it looks at all.

Reading other blogs, I just love the simple, aesthetically pleasing white background ones with no whistles... so I think that's what I'm going to go for when I have some time to change things.

I figure I may as well do this while I have few readers... and hopefully I'll gain some more along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting - I'm actually a fan of your theme.

    However, I understand wanting a bit of a change. I just switched over to WordPress and have been "trying on" different themes for 3 days!

    Hope you find one that you love!

    ReplyDelete